Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
JSG16
Message 1 of 4

Missing subscription channels

Hi, 

Moved house and decided to have BT TV and have taken the max hd pack, the phone and broadband are working fine and I can get online through the Youview box however I cannot see any of the subscription channels. Everything was activated on the 16th August.

I have been on the phone for over 2 hours, been around a wide variety of people, only one of whom actually tried to help, I have had technical support cut me off twice and still no further forward.

All they tell me is that the package is set up, is there some settings on this thing that I can check or change?

It will be going out of the window soon!

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
-Richie-
Expert
Message 2 of 4

Re: Missing subscription channels

Freeview channels are provided by aerial, premium channels are provided by internet, have you connected the Youview box to your hub ? either by the 10 meter cable provided or powerline adapters.

Does catchup work, can you access the BBC iPlayer for example ?

0 Ratings
JSG16
Message 3 of 4

Yes, can get catch up, and on to the Amazon app. 

Connected with BT power line adapters and the box says it has a connection, and the fact I can get outside of the premium channels must mean the internet  connection is working. Really feels like BT just haven't flicked the switch at their end although my account shows is is live.

0 Ratings
Community Manager
Community Manager
Message 4 of 4

@JSG16 welcome to the BT community.

Was the helpdesk able to ascertain what the problem was? If you're still having problems getting your channels, feel free to send us your details. Just letting you know that ot will take us a few days to get back to you.

You can find our contact link by going to my profile page (please click on my username to do so) and going to the "Click here to contact the mods" link.

Thanks

0 Ratings