cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Hazlet18
Beginner
Message 1 of 5

Months of BT Vision problems ended up with complaint via Ombudsman; what a rigmarole!

Prolonged attempts to achieve watchable reception, live and recorded, via our BT Vision box led us to take up offers of compensation. When £12 emerged as BT's idea of adequate response to months of inadequate service we accepted the suggestion made by "Libby Barr" to deal with the Ombudsman. A deluge of bumf came quickly from their office, without refernce to the details we'd included in our submission.

Life's too short to use this route, but can anyone tell me how to get in any sort of reciprocal conversation with "Lbby Barr", assuming she's more than an algorhythm?

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
srpsrp
Expert
Message 2 of 5

Re: Months of BT Vision problems ended up with complaint via Ombudsman; what a rigmarole!

go back to the $ky mothership if you can afford it? I think they've just about sorted out the problems with Q

0 Ratings
V_Meldrew
Recognised Expert
Message 3 of 5

Re: Months of BT Vision problems ended up with complaint via Ombudsman; what a rigmarole!

I'm pretty sure Libby Barr is a nome de plume, reason being that it is an anagram of Rabbi Byrl (Byrl being an authentic jewish name)

0 Ratings
Hazlet18
Beginner
Message 4 of 5

I do not beleeeve it!
0 Ratings
V_Meldrew
Recognised Expert
Message 5 of 5

Man LOL

0 Ratings