Go to solution

How do you order another tv box?

Can you have more than 2 boxes in the same house

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: More than 1 tv box

Go to solution

Might be worth holding on for a while on that one. There were hints recently on here that the extra box will be available as wireless fairly soon. Currently you can get an extra box for £5 per month to enable you to watch your subscriptions on both boxes. The extra box is the non recordable one and has to be connected with an Ethernet cable at the moment. You would ring them to ask for the extra box. If I were you I’d wait and see what the options are on the second box for a few weeks.

I was told that we would not be able to have 2 boxes due to our line speed. However, I have a second Pro tv box which I bought off eBay and it works perfectly, although can only watch subscription channels on the other main box.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Go to solution

Hi @Dazza72,

We have a BT TV service called Extra Box that lets you watch content in more than one room.

See: How to watch BT TV in another room for more information.

Thanks
DanielS

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Go to solution

hello , i have extra box but i use my own t2000 its old but it works and i CAN record on it . i have 4 boxes around the house the main one is from bt t4000  i also have in the bedrooms 2 t2100 that i got from ebay . on my tv package i have boost so i CAN get now tv on 3 of them and they work fine including recording but the 4th one i have to use the now tv app  

0 Ratings