cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Expert
Message 11 of 18

Re: MotoGP EPG not allowing timers to be set?

Again, in the early evening on Saturday I realized that the Sunday Schedule for MotoGP et al was FUBARed ... for the 4th time since last Thursday I had to delete all tagged 'Scheduling Problem' and manually set recordings ..... noticed this time I wasnt prompted to set a Series Link - didnt think the Season was ended yet ?
0 Ratings
Recognised Expert
Message 12 of 18

Heads up that you need also to check next weekend's timers as by deleting the current Series Links timers for this weekend to allow setting of timers for sessions this weekend those for next weekend have been lost.

Note to anyone from BT reading this: Please do not mess any more with these EPG entries, they are currently fine.

Edit:  It is this kind of sh** which may well persuade me to drop BT TV / Sport altogether come the time they try and force me of my legacy package and go with a Dorna Videopass and a Eurosport Player sub going forward.

0 Ratings
Guru
Message 13 of 18

Update: this morning the incorrect scheduled recordings have gone and I have been able to record today’s race.

Strange though that the series link still works as the Moto GP from Teruel is in the schedule.

Utter shambles BT!

Stew

0 Ratings
Recognised Expert
Message 14 of 18

Surprise, surprise! They have cocked up again for the coming weekend! 😠
0 Ratings
Recognised Expert
Message 15 of 18

FYI, it's not just moto gp, I had a scheduled recording on BT Sport for this Friday which today has just disappeared as they've changed the listings completely

0 Ratings
Expert
Message 16 of 18

The now familiar 'Scheduling Problem' for this next MotoGP - Fridays FP1 session shown as 08.00 from last Series Link.

Have setup the whole w/ends events again - noted promptings for SL.

The duff Friday FP1 session wont Delete !
Expert
Message 17 of 18

Yet again I have 'marooned' scheduled Recordings of FP1-3. Qually, Moto2 & MotoGp plus 'Chequered Flag' for this coming w/end .... they are all flagged as 'Scheduling Error', and wont delete.

Its easy enought to use the EPG to set these and their respective SL's to record OK at the new time - but why isnt the EPG automatically doing this ?

Recognised Expert
Message 18 of 18

Only two more weeks of this EPG madness then they have a few months off to get their act together. 😞