Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
gomezz
Recognised Expert
Message 1 of 7

MotoGP quali recording failed to extend

Whatever the recent update did fix, one thing it has not fixed is an active BT Sport recording not extending to reflect an EPG update.  MotoGP quali coverage was extended to finish at 17:15 yesterday rather than the original 16:15 due to the bad weather at Silverstone.  This meant that my recording cut off part way through the final Moto2 quali session.

There is not even any video highlights clips on the BT Sport app so I can find out how Moto2 quali ended!  May I suggest that an overnight / early morning repeat of the quali sessions would be a good idea as you do for the races themselves?  Of course fixing the problem with Accurate Recording on BT Sports and other internet channels should be a priority.

I will, of course, be watching the race coverage today strictly live as you have cocked up there as well.  Due to the shuffle in the race schedule the EPG has been changed to reflect this but lost the Series Linking for the revised MotoGP and Moto3 coverage.  Lucky I checked but anyone away this weekend hoping to watch their recordings later are going to be very, very un'appy (to quote Mr Rossi).

6 REPLIES 6
speedtrip
Expert
Message 2 of 7

Re: MotoGP quali recording failed to extend

Hear Hear !

Also fedup with repeated loss of Series Links - for all BT Sport MotoGP / Chequered Flag and also EuroSport showings of BSB & WSBk ....

Seems timely to ask yet again when (& if) 'Jump to Time' will return ..... its all been said, so just say Yeah or Nay please ....
0 Ratings
speedtrip
Expert
Message 3 of 7

Just checked my Box - MotoGP had just started, and wasnt recording - Series Link FUBARed yet again ... Moto3 wouldnt accept a Record request ... seemed to think there were too many recordings - not so ! ... and Moto2 plus Chequered Flag had lost Series Link.

This really is a nonsense ... and then noticed that CF was scheduled for 21.00 - totally incorrect ....

Thx to Gomezz for highlighting & saving my viewing pleasure ....
0 Ratings
gomezz
Recognised Expert
Message 4 of 7

I had a problem with setting recordings too as there seems to have been phantom timers from the series link. Deleted and reset the Series Link then reset the single timers I wanted.

(I was trying to record F1 on C4HD on my Youview box which I normally watch on my other PVR so I could keep a close eye on the Moto2 recording while watching F1 after watching MotoGP and Moto3 live, weather permitting, then watch Moto2 later)

0 Ratings
Guru
Message 5 of 7

@speedtripwrote:
Hear Hear !

Also fedup with repeated loss of Series Links - for all BT Sport MotoGP / Chequered Flag and also EuroSport showings of BSB & WSBk ....

Seems timely to ask yet again when (& if) 'Jump to Time' will return ..... its all been said, so just say Yeah or Nay please ....

I have MOTO GP on series record. Just watching at the moment but will be going out. The races have been rescheduled and GP race is now at 11.30. The box has just stopped recording! Moto 3 not scheduled to record but Moto 2 is!

0 Ratings
Guru
Message 6 of 7

Looks like the EPG has been amended but the Box has failed to pick up the changes.

Stew

0 Ratings
gomezz
Recognised Expert
Message 7 of 7

As it is I think am going to bail and watch BTCC until F1 starts.
0 Ratings