Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
FC12
Aspiring Expert
Message 1 of 10

Move Netflix to bt bill

Go to solution

Hello I’d like to move my Netflix payments to my BT bill. Can I simply transfer it over or I need to cancel my Netflix and then re start it again with BT? 

0 Ratings
9 REPLIES 9
stereohaven
Recognised Expert
Message 2 of 10

Re: Move Netflix to bt bill

Go to solution

I’ve been looking at doing this as well and it seems the only way is to cancel your direct subscription then resubscribe via BT.

You can do that in the app on the BT TV box though. From Netflix billing FAQs:

”To sign up for BT billing with Netflix, sign up or rejoin through a BT compatible set-top box, through your BT online account, or by calling BT support. You will be automatically enrolled in BT billing. Billing eligibility is determined by BT.”

0 Ratings
FC12
Aspiring Expert
Message 3 of 10

Go to solution

Thanks !!!

0 Ratings
FC12
Aspiring Expert
Message 4 of 10

Go to solution

Forgot to ask. 
if I sign up for Netflix through BT can I still access my Netflix on other devices like phone tablet etc or will be restricted to the BT box? 

0 Ratings
stereohaven
Recognised Expert
Message 5 of 10

Go to solution
Still works through all your devices, it’s just how you pay the bill (and maybe the day you pay it), that changes.
0 Ratings
FC12
Aspiring Expert
Message 6 of 10

Go to solution

👍🏼 thanks again 

jparnell82
Expert
Message 7 of 10

Go to solution

I'm in Max HD and looked at doing this this morning but due to the package changes it doesn't look like it's an option anymore to just add Netflix. Oh well

0 Ratings
stereohaven
Recognised Expert
Message 8 of 10

Go to solution

As long as you sign up to Netflix through the app on your BT TV box, BT will handle the billing, you don't need to do it online.

-Richie-
Guru
Message 9 of 10

Go to solution

@jparnell82wrote:

I'm in Max HD and looked at doing this this morning but due to the package changes it doesn't look like it's an option anymore to just add Netflix. Oh well

You can add Netflix to any BTTV subscription, even the old free starter packages.

jparnell82
Expert
Message 10 of 10

Go to solution

Since this morning the option has been removed from the website for me. I didn't realise you can add it through the app though. Assume this still works.

0 Ratings