cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tp2
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 8

Multiple Internet Channels unavailable (SD & HD) AFTER change to my subscription.?

Go to solution

I added SkySport 1 HD a couple of weeks ago and all seemed to be fine.

Have been away and on return at weekend I was unable to get SkySport 1 HD to watch the footie.

Ran the BT TechHelp Diagnostic and it reported there was a problem with my subscription which it  "resolved".

On retrying, I found the SkySport 1 HD was indeed now working, but it would seem to have been at the expense of many other channels.

Contacted Support and have gone through all the usual and predicatable line checks, reset box etc but no improvement.

In fact it has got even worse and I am now unable to connect to a large number of SD and HD channels with IPC 6023.

And some others, are now stating NOT subscribed.  All the while, my BB speed is good and many other HD Channels are working perfectly well. 

They (BT Vision Team.) confirmed there is a fault and PROMISSED Level 2 would get back to me within 48 hours. No surprises when I say I'm STILL WAITING!.

Clearly - my account profile / subcription details have gone completely awry !!

If one of you nice moderators could pick this up and help in any way - it would (as ever :-)) be much appreciated.

Hopefully yours.

tp2

0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
murphy83
Contributor
Message 2 of 8

Re: Multiple Internet Channels unavailable (SD & HD) AFTER change to my subscription.?

Go to solution
I've had similar problems, my BT sport channels suddenly changed to not being part of my subscription & I had to call to get them reactivsred, also have IPC6023 errors when I've never had them before & my speed is fine, latest is that 3 of the new 4 HD channels say they're not part of my subscription when I have the HD extra pack! So will have to make another call, obviously something is awry.
0 Ratings
BT TV Expert
BT TV Expert
Message 3 of 8

Re: Multiple Internet Channels unavailable (SD & HD) AFTER change to my subscription.?

Go to solution
I'm happy to look at both of these for you if you send me your details.
0 Ratings
murphy83
Contributor
Message 4 of 8

Go to solution
Thanks is it quicker if I call though?
0 Ratings
BT TV Expert
BT TV Expert
Message 5 of 8

Go to solution
I doubt it, I can fix it this morning
0 Ratings
murphy83
Contributor
Message 6 of 8

Go to solution

Ah just got off the phone to call centre & hadn't seen your messsage, they have refered to the 'technical team', would it complicate matters for you to get involved now (not confident they understood the issue)?

If not, what details do you need & how to I send them to you?

Thanks for your help.

0 Ratings
murphy83
Contributor
Message 7 of 8

Go to solution

Latest is that I had a voicemail from BT to say the 3 channels I had which were not showing as part of my subsciption (388, 389, 390) were part of new package being offered & they were not sure if these were included in my package, so I should refer to the sales team.

Obviously this is not correct, as these channels are listed as part of the HD extra bolt on (which I already have & for which all other channels work).

However, the 3 channels now work for some unknown reason, so all is well that ends well...I hope...touch wood etc.

0 Ratings
tp2
Aspiring Contributor
Message 8 of 8

Go to solution

Decided to have another go via Online Chat last night.

Took a different approach and instead of saying channels not working, concentrated on idea that I thought my subsciption details were wrong.

BINGO !

Shabnam: "I tried to check the details on your account and would like to inform you that there are no subscription for HD sport on your account."

Since I am on Infinity with HD Extra, this was clearly wrong.

He generated a New Order - and minutes later BT Sport HD is back.

Checked all other Channels and they are now ok also.

0 Ratings