cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
paulmoore1981
Beginner
Message 1 of 9

My BT purchases

Hi BT purchases buying DVDs. Why have BT stop replicating onto the second BT box.
the whole point of buying the DVD is so we can watch it in other rooms in the house on multiple boxes just like you can when yoy buy the DVD
0 Ratings
8 REPLIES 8
MollyT
Aspiring Contributor
Message 2 of 9

Re: My BT purchases

You still should be able to.

I recently bought a second Youview box and all of my purchases from the BT Player were on this box aswell.

Potential fault?

0 Ratings
paulmoore1981
Beginner
Message 3 of 9

Can you have a look at this for me
0 Ratings
MollyT
Aspiring Contributor
Message 4 of 9

How do you have the second box connected to the internet? Is it connected to the same network as the other Youview box?

0 Ratings
jparnell82
Aspiring Expert
Message 5 of 9

BT TV terms and conditions state it will only work on one box which i think is pretty poor:

http://www.productsandservices.bt.com/products/static/terms/post3rdjuly2016tv.html

If we have provided you with an extra set-top box to watch the service in another room, when you buy buy-to-keep content on one set-top box, you won't be able to watch it on the other.

0 Ratings
paulmoore1981
Beginner
Message 6 of 9

Shirley than this needs escalating this is the whole point of having a second box in my daughter's bedroom so she can watch what I have just paid for downstairs. logical... and it used to work before the new update
0 Ratings
Alan-Brazil
Contributor
Message 7 of 9

Who's Shirley?
0 Ratings
paulmoore1981
Beginner
Message 8 of 9

Well BT do anything about this if I own the digital download surely I should be able to watch it on both BT boxes. Just like you can on sky boxs
0 Ratings
paulmoore1981
Beginner
Message 9 of 9

Still no reply back from BT if they are there come up with a solution for this
0 Ratings