cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gomezz
Recognised Expert
Message 1 of 3

MyTV transparency when in a Series screen?

Only just noticed that it isn't transparent even though the main MyTV screen is transparent.  Not complaining but just wondering if it is a design decision or an oversight that it is like that?

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
zulu17
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 2 of 3

Re: MyTV transparency when in a Series screen?

Hi @gomezz 

My impression is that MY TV page level has the current programme in transparency , but when you  select and drill down into a series  you lose that  transparency but retain the audio. Although you may particularly  in the My Tv Watch List  subsection get a transparency  representing the series  instead whilst the audio continues to be for the programme currently being viewed.

0 Ratings
gomezz
Recognised Expert
Message 3 of 3

Re: MyTV transparency when in a Series screen?

I am getting a solid background when I drill down to a Series screen. Anyway decided to turn transparency off anyway now live sport is back on and I want to avoid spoilers such as on the BBC News crawler - being short-sighted helps here as looking over the top of my glasses with unfocused eyes I can seen enough to tell when the MyTV screen has loaded and no longer looking at the live TV screen without being able to read anything (audio on mute as well).

0 Ratings