cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 21

NOW TV Fast forward.

Does anyone else get the spinning disc if they fast forward a NOW program via catch up. It’s similar to what we used to get with the NOW TV logo spinning while fast forwarding. I have a BT pro box connected by Wi-Fi 

Only happens on NOW app, and sometimes I get the oops something went wrong message. 

0 Ratings
20 REPLIES 20
Message 2 of 21

Re: NOW TV Fast forward.

Well @Bluemoon1  just tried it on one catchup programme  (U19 ICC  Final) and yes i did get that experience when i upped the FF speed 

when i got the oops screen there was an error code of SDK.BUFFERING_LIMIT.UNKNOWN_REASON.MAIN_Content

(In normal viewing I don't use the FF that frequently on that app)

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 21

I've had the same problem recently using the NOW app on my BT Pro Box connected by Ethernet cable. (The problem hasn't occurred when I have used the NOW app on my SONY Bravia.)

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 21

Yes I have had same problem with the Now app on my T2100 box but not often.

Never seen this problem if using the Now app via the Amazon Firestick.

Darren

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 21

I have the same issue when watching boxsets

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 21

@Bluemoon1 @Adz3 @ney @zulu17 

I'm still getting this problem. Has anyone found a solution or know how to escalate this? I tried raising with NOW via Live chat but they said to raise it through BT.

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 21

well regardless of whether you are billed by BT or Now the Now App is provided by Now so a technical issue with the app should be supported by them.

A billing or subscription issue should be supported by BT if you are billed by them.

This seems to be a technical issue .

Given that it seems to be an easy issue to replicate it is disappointing I will notify the moderators of this thread

As the message from the Now app says "Ooops something went wrong. That didn't work so we're going to look into it "

I think  that implies that the failures should be being logged.

Message 8 of 21

Yep I’m also getting the same issue. Only happened until recently, only fix is to return to the menu and reload the programme. 

Hopefully they’ll be a fix. 

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 21

Hi @zulu17

were you able to notify a moderator?

"Given that it seems to be an easy issue to replicate it is disappointing I will notify the moderators of this thread"

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 21

Error still occurring. 

@SeanD 

0 Ratings