cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

NOW TV issues

I've been trying to watch a couple of programmes on NOW TV catch-up on the app on a 4K box this evening and the picture/sound synchronisation is terrible. I've checked Prime, iPlayer and terrestrial and they're all OK. NOW TV is unwatchable.

I tried switching the box off/on and now, to make matters worse, NOW TV won't start - I just get a revolving blue circle. Again, other streaming works fine.

I did a speedtest using an app on the TV and it's showing 53Mbps download which should, I think, be adequate - especially as Prime is working OK.

Any ideas - or is this another unresolved NOW TV problem?

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: NOW TV issues

Hi @mispeltyuoth, thanks for posting, and sorry that you are having some trouble with the Now service on your BT TV box.

Have you been able to get watching the channels again or are you still getting the blue circle?

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Hi @JohnC2 

I have managed to watch a couple of things but I've had to stop/start the app and once power the box off/on. The last couple of programmes I've watched seem to take a long time - up to 40 seconds - to start with just the blue circle showing for that time.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Hi @mispeltyuoth, thanks for the update. How is the picture/sound synchronisation now? 

cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Hi @JohnC2 

That seems to be working fine since I powered the box off/on

Regards

0 Ratings