Did you mean: 
WeeM
Regular
Message 1 of 7

NOW Tv/Sky password

Now TV Password Set Up/Sky Email Address
Go to solution

Hi there,

I have been reading lots of posts and have checked the Now TV site. As BT have set up my Now TV account with a Sky  email address I am unable to sign in to Now TV to set up a password or manage my account.

Can a Mod pls message me so I can provide an alternative email address for Now TV?

Thank you.

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
WeeM
Regular
Message 2 of 7

Sky Email/ NOW TV

This is my second post regarding this issue. Can a Moderator please help me with ongoing issues with my Sky Email linked to my NOW Tv account.  I am unable to activate my account via the link provided in the email from Bt.  Obviously I would like this issue resolved before my account goes live on 11 September.  I have seen previous posts from others highlighting the same problem and would appreciate some assistance to get this matter resolved as quickly as possible.

0 Ratings
Matt-S
Moderator-Retired
Message 3 of 7

Re: Sky Email/ NOW TV

Hi @WeeM,

Welcome to the Community and thanks for taking the time to post.

I'm sorry that you didn't get a replay to your last post.

To get your email address update you would need to call us on 0800 800 150 so that a case can be raised to NOWTV to have the email address updated. 

Thanks

Matt

0 Ratings
WeeM
Regular
Message 4 of 7

I contacted this number the other day but was told that I would need to contact NOW TV which I have tried to do but get referred back to BT.  Please someone help to resolve this known issue.

0 Ratings
Matt-S
Moderator-Retired
Message 5 of 7

Good morning @WeeM,

If you are being passed from pillar to post we can take a look into this for you but it could be 5 working days before we get the case picked up due to our current work stack. We will try and get to the case as soon as we can. 

I have noticed that you set your Community account up with an Outlook email address are you sure you didn't use this same address for your BTID and BT account?

Have you ever had a NOWTV account directly with NOWTV?

I look forward to hearing back from you.

Thanks 

Matt

0 Ratings
WeeM
Regular
Message 6 of 7

Hi Matt

Thanks for getting back to me again.  I have just contacted BT again but apparently I have to wait until my account is active on 11th September before the change can be made.  I did suggest that it might be a good idea to advise customers not to use a Sky email address as these issues are always going to happen, the operator agreed.  I explained that force of habit caused me to use the sky email for Now Tv as the outlook is a new email for me.  I have never had a NOW Tv account before.

0 Ratings
Matt-S
Moderator-Retired
Message 7 of 7

@WeeM,

I have sent you a private message asking for some account information.

We will pick this up and get the case raised with NOWTV for you once the service goes live on the 11th.

Thanks

Matt

0 Ratings