cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JasonM1
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

NOWTV

Hi all, I have NOWTV through BT but I am unable to set up on my sons Xbox one, all it does is take me back to my old sign in that I had originally with NOWTV, if he wants to watch anything it says he has to buy the pass for entertainment which we have through BT. I have been on chat with an advisor who told me to reset the password which I have done, I have also set up through the BT invite email to set password when I set up the account. The account works fine on the BT Youview box. can anyone help...cheers

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
JohnC2
Message 2 of 4

Re: NOWTV

Hi @JasonM1, welcome to the forum, and thanks for posting. 
Are you able to view the Now TV App ok on another device? If so it sounds like you will need to find out how to remove the old login details which the X-box has stored.

cheers

John

0 Ratings
JasonM1
Beginner
Message 3 of 4

Cheers John, I have signed into the account via my pc and it takes me to the buy a product area and doesn't show me as having the bt account, the Xbox was a new install of the Nowtv app so not sure. I'll try re installing the app again and see what happens just in case. thanks again

0 Ratings
JohnC2
Message 4 of 4

Hi @JasonM1, thanks for posting back. If it is not showing you as having an account are you 100% sure that we've used the same email address to register for your Now TV account and not another address?

cheers

John

0 Ratings