cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
srpsrp
Expert
Message 1 of 3

Nat Geo programme info.

I was trying to figure out if tonights Air Crash Investigations was a new one.

On Sky's TV guide web site they said it was 'New' and the episode details did not even match any of the episodes from the Wikipedia episodes list.

On BTTV the details indicate that it's E1 of the current series, the one where the Leir jet looses cabin pressure.

The Nat Geo web site said somthing else again I think, I've not watched it to find out yet !

Pretty annoying, why can't they just get this right ?

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 2 of 3

Re: Nat Geo programme info.

Well looking at BT TV Player  catch up the last episode added is

Killer Attitude (Northwest Airlink Flight 5719) which appears to be series 16 episode 1 according to BT Player and National Geographic  (natgeotv.com) but wikipedia lists the episode as series 17 episode 1.

There seem to be multiple episodes showing from multiple series on National geographic at multiple times - if the episode broadcast is different to the one in the schedule that generally is down to the broadcaster supplying the wrong information in its schedules. Of course it is possible that late schedule chages might occur.

From what I can see the latest (new) episodes are appearing on the BT player catch up so if you have recorded an old episode you can use the catchup service to view the latest.

0 Ratings
srpsrp
Expert
Message 3 of 3

Re: Nat Geo programme info.

It looks like it's a new series then, Wikipedia was updated yesterday.

Still non the wiser, BT programme info. was wrong 

0 Ratings