Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DazzaS83
Contributor
Message 1 of 4

Netflix Channel 333

Go to solution
I just noticed there is a Netflix Channel on 333 on my bttv box. It looks like it is just a loop advertising Netflix made shows. Why is it on there?
0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
-Richie-
Expert
Message 2 of 4

Re: Netflix Channel 333

Go to solution

@DazzaS83wrote:
Why is it on there?

To advertise Netflix and show what content is available, you can also signup through the channel to start a Netflix subscription.

Launching the Netflix player without an account shows nothing, only a signup page, so having a channel to advertise can help customers decide, no doubt it'll also be used to showcase new content.

ney
Expert
Message 3 of 4

Go to solution

Thanks for the find. Never knew that channel was on there. 

I have Netflix and watch Netflix at lest 4 times a week. I do share the Netflix monthly fee with my sister for 2 screens plus HD.

Also as of almost 11 days ago now also have Amazon Prime and I been waching some stuff on that.

Darren

0 Ratings
Highlighted
maathoru
Aspiring Contributor
Message 4 of 4

Go to solution

I though I would try and check out Netflix again today because of this new channel 333 - just to see if any changes have been made to the issues I raised in the post here: YouView NetFlix Problem and no this problem has still not been fixed - on the plus size at least I can use Amazon Prime now without the issues i raised. I was told by someone at BT that this issue had been flagged and was a due for a fix very soon - this was probably more than a year ago now - shame. I also had another user recreate this issue and confirm it. I guess most people just don't notice the drop in quality after watching Netflix or it doesn't effect all boxes however I suspect it is the former.

0 Ratings