cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7

Netflix Error

Go to solution

I keep getting Netflix error code ui-800-3 when logging in on my BT Pro TV Box, I have tried all the  suggested fixes of re-booting, signing out of Netflix (what a pain) and back in again but it still comes up with the same error every time. Exiting and re opening cures it for that session but it happens again the next time.

Any ideas it's not the end of the world but annoying and only started around the beginning of March

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Re: Netflix Error

Go to solution

The Netflix guidance for that error code is described at

https://help.netflix.com/en/node/12232

Have you tried all the steps decribed there for a set top box ?

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 7

Go to solution
Hi
Yes I have tried all those fixes but it still happens every night after turning the box on.
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 7

Go to solution

Does the problem occur on multiple Netflix profiles or just your own profile ?

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 7

Go to solution
Just own profile and only BT box
0 Ratings
Message 6 of 7

Go to solution

Well @NormanWisdom  I have no real experience in this error  so can only say what i would be inclined to do if presented with the problem. Looks like there is possibly some data on your box which Netflix App  is struggling with

Youview and hence current BT TV Boxes don't provide a straightforward methods for reinstalling individual apps such as Netflix. They do offer various levels of box resets.

https://www.bt.com/help/tv/fix-a-problem/tv-boxes/how-do-i-reset-my-bt-tv-box-

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 7

Go to solution
Thanks I think you are right just didn't want to reset box and lose everything/ have to sign in to all the apps again, thank you.
0 Ratings