cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
maathoru
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 4

Netflix broken on YouView+ ?

Hi all - anyone else having problems with Netflix? When browsing through categories there can be blank spaces where the films should be and/or the descriptive text will get stuck on one movie and not change no matter what film you have selected. Then when you try and play a film it says Sorry, something went wrong. Please try again later. I've had this happen on odd occasions in the past and usually it clears up pretty quick however for about a week this has been happening all the time. NowTV and all other players are fine.

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
maathoru
Aspiring Contributor
Message 2 of 4

Re: Netflix broken on YouView+ ?

I just saw the previous post about signing out and in again from netflix - will try that

0 Ratings
ney
Expert
Message 3 of 4

I dont know about the night but all was fine last night when I used Netflix on the old style BT Youview + box in living room.

Maybe its just me but I find the Netflix app to be a little better on the Samsung full HD smart TV than on the two Youview boxes that I have.

I had Netflix a month or two before BT started offering it so I dont pay for it though the BT bill.

I got it for two screens and in HD. So my sister can also use Nefliix at her house just over a mile down the road from me.

Darren

0 Ratings
Highlighted
maathoru
Aspiring Contributor
Message 4 of 4

Hi Ney

Thanks for the feedback - I have the same Netflix sub as you - but sounds like maybe a newer YV+ box. I tried logging in and out again like the other thread suggested and it helped momentarily but it didn't provide a permanent fix.

0 Ratings