cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
srpsrp
Expert
Message 1 of 8

Netflix on uhd box not starting

Is there a known issue with Netflix at the moment yesterday it's forced me to re-enter my login details and then kept on bombing out anyway.
0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
4KTVFan
Contributor
Message 2 of 8

Re: Netflix on uhd box not starting

Yes, Netflix is also crashing for me on my BT UHD box.

So how do we report this and get it fixed?

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 8

Hi @4KTVFan and @srpsrp sorry you are having a fault with your Netflix service.

If you are still experiencing problems then please check out the Netflix Help Centre.

Thanks
John

Community ModeratorJohnC
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
4KTVFan
Contributor
Message 4 of 8

Okay, I've reported this to Netflix through their chat support... they say there has been no reports of any issues...

Anyhow, one of the things that is starting to annoy me about BT TV is the merry-go-round of support that is starting to develop between BT, Youview, Netflix, and who knows... Amazon Prime in the future...

I've notice recently Youview on their forms seem less interested in BT user problems, with them often telling the poor affected user to "speak to BT"...

Now Netflix, a service that I buy and pay for through BT feels unsupported by BT, leaving users to find out solutions to their problems by themselves... and to be honest, when I do speak to Netflix they never seem to know who BT or Youview are!!! Simply asking me if it's an Android box...

BT, I think you really need to take a step back and think hard about how to mange and support your TV service... YES, I know Youview is involved, YES, I know Netflix is involved, but they are partners you have selected to provide YOUR TV service, having a buggy version of Netflix on BT Youview just make me want to move from BT...

As a user of a service that I pay BT for, should I have to go and do the chasing with Netflix to get it fixed... If someone asked me would I recommend BT TV, my honest answer is NO, because...

1. Youview and BT seem to have fallen out

2. Promised features are still missing

3. Netflix is buggy after latest update...

4. Amazon Prime still hasn't shown up for me

5. Support is awful...

0 Ratings
srpsrp
Expert
Message 5 of 8

For anyone else reading this power cycling seems to have cured the problem although I had to input my credentials yet again. I don't really regard this as a solution suffice it to say.

0 Ratings
atttim
Aspiring Expert
Message 6 of 8

Is it fixed yet.....was thinking of updating my box......but not if it ain't fixed ??
0 Ratings
srpsrp
Expert
Message 7 of 8

@atttimwrote:
Is it fixed yet.....was thinking of updating my box......but not if it ain't fxed ??

yes it works however for some reason Netflix only allows you auto  sign in from one set top box so I don't use it

hyper01
Contributor
Message 8 of 8

Stopped using my Youview box for netflix, too frustrating an experience.

At least once BT stop showing UFC (Missed the end of the ultimate fighter finale due to the unreliability of recording/EPG quailiy) at the end of the year it will be time to cancel my service.