Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
sebulicious
Message 1 of 4

Netflix through BT subscription

Go to solution
Hi everyone, I hope I'm posting this in the correct area. Basically I've just come away from sky and took out a new BT TV Subscription to go with my existing BT phone and Infinity connection. I noticed there is now an add-on to for Netflix so its just added onto your bill which would be so much better and one less debit showing. I'm already a Netflix customer so will I be able to add my existing Netflix account or would I need to sign up for a new Netflix account to take up this offer?

Tags (3)
0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
siteguru
Expert
Message 2 of 4

Re: Netflix through BT subscription

Go to solution

Add your existing account when you start the app on the YV box.

If you wanted to have a catch-all with BT supplying the service via your BT bill you'll probably have to cancel your existing subscription and take one out with BT.

http://bt.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/51430/~/set-up-and-use-netflix-from-bt

Personally I'd just keep them separate - one extra DD isn't exactly a chore to manage.

Thanks
Ian
http://www.siteguru.co.uk/be/ADSL2PlusForDummies.pdf - Having ADSL issues? Then read this PDF
Please don't click the star beside my name - too many stars makes you look like a swot!
0 Ratings
sebulicious
Message 3 of 4

Go to solution
Its not about it being a chore and thats your personal preference but I would just rather it all in together. Thanks for the info anyway!!
0 Ratings
n0deity
Aspiring Contributor
Message 4 of 4

Go to solution
I'm in the same situation. I have cancelled stand alone Netflix and bought via BT TV.

With Netflix via BT TV, will I have the same service as Netflix on its own? For example If I log into Netflix via another device it tells me my subscription is ending, although I have purchased it through BT TV.

Thanks,
Martin
0 Ratings