Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
leemon
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 5

Netflix wont launch

Go to solution

For the last week or two I haven't been able to launch Netflix either from the app page or red button/channel 333. It just doesn't load at all but is fine on all other devices. I have tried all the suggestions I can find on this forums including reboots to TV box and router ,software updates, and parental control resets as well as troubleshooting via the BT page but nothing is fixing it at all. Any other suggestions please? Other apps work fine on the TV box (Amazon and I player) so its clearly not  Neflix issue and the only options presented to me by BT are 'to contact Netflix'!

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Ellebeez23
Beginner
Message 2 of 5

Re: Netflix wont launch

Go to solution

Hi I have just had same problem Netflix wont load at all and Prime loads main page when make a selection it goes back to main tv. 

Iv checked for updates have rebooted. Reinstalled 

Nothings working  

0 Ratings
leemon
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

I’ve tried this Ellebeez and it has worked  -

https://www.bt.com/help/tv/fix-a-problem/tv-boxes/how-do-i-reset-my-bt-tv-box-

Hopefully with a soft reset it will sort you and you won’t loose any recordings 🤞🏻

Neilyboy72
Contributor
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

I’ve had the same issue. Been having to switch off the box, unplug and retry which works. But this isn’t a sustainable solution! 

0 Ratings
Carlusha
Recognised Expert
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

@Neilyboy72wrote:

I’ve had the same issue. Been having to switch off the box, unplug and retry which works. But this isn’t a sustainable solution! 

The solution appears just before your latest post. Rather than turning off, powering down, unplugging etc, the suggestion is to perform a full reset which is quite different.

Give it a go and report back with your progress.

By the way, poting on a topic that has been flagged as solved rarely attracts attention!

0 Ratings