cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
FC12
Aspiring Expert
Message 1 of 97

Netflix

Hi I heard that Netflix is coming to youview which is great! And you can just add the service to your bt bill. Will we still be able to watch it on other devices with Netflix app such as iPad or iPhone if subscribe to it through bt?
0 Ratings
96 REPLIES 96
drhowells
Recognised Expert
Message 2 of 97

Re: Netflix

There is no official information on any of this yet, so I doubt there will be an answer until it is available.
0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 3 of 97

Netflix is  now appearing as an On demand Player on Youview

0 Ratings
ney
Expert
Message 4 of 97

As been said elsewhere its good Netflix is coming to Youview but some already use Netflix.

Darren

0 Ratings
scointer
Recognised Expert
Message 5 of 97

So come on BT when are we going to get the details...

'More details about an exclusive BT TV customer offer including Netflix will be available soon.'

0 Ratings
Old_Welsh_dragon
Aspiring Expert
Message 6 of 97

I want to know do BT customers  sign up through the app or via BT if BT are handling the BT customer payments..

0 Ratings
scointer
Recognised Expert
Message 7 of 97

Very good question...will people be put at a disadvantage for signing up through the player rather than through whatever means BT supply.

BT need to get there act together and announce what they are doing immediately or risk causing another customer service issue...

EDIT** - The 'BT offer' will be announced next week...... Why are BT so slow to react, how long must this release have been known about.

0 Ratings
smcbeath
Contributor
Message 8 of 97

Cheers, i will wait and see what bt are saying next week. I would be peeved if i signed up today, only to find that it is cheaper to a bt customer next week. Call india is going to get a hammering next week i think, lol.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Guppyfish1
Aspiring Expert
Message 9 of 97

Youview have announced that Netflix is now on the platform.

http://www.youview.com/news/2014/11/04/netflix-now-on-youview/

0 Ratings
PhatBoab
Aspiring Contributor
Message 10 of 97

And it's there!  Just found it on Players, signed in to my existing account, and it all just works Smiley Very Happy

Now we just need Amazon Instant Video...

pb

0 Ratings