cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
digitaltvmad
Contributor
Message 91 of 97

Re: Netflix

It shows the shame of BT if they are cutting content for customers because the youview box systems can now handle Netflix. ..Virgin has had Netflix for some time yet have not dropped off any content in fact they have enlarged it....
As for the price of £5.99 and the free month deal it is on all systems that have internet so BT are not giving us any benefit from the youview box software updates to put Netflix .
In the BT advertising i have not seen that BT are allowing all Netflix free bandwidth if you buy it from them ?
As for the posting about Discovery. .they may be able to use the Quest iplayer on the youview box the shows will be a year ago but they do come from the Discovery channels if you have the broadband connection. ..
I still think that this is a cheap way to replace content for BT and they can wash hands if content is dropped off or prices change. ..

BT TV Should give customers more TV channels that are available to give a choice of shows film documentary etc.. and we can record them on the youview box for later. ...and if broadband connection is down you have some nice shows etc to watch.

0 Ratings
ney
Expert
Message 92 of 97

I do tend to agree with you digitaltvmad BT do need to offer a few more channels and it is a shame BT are thinking about stoping there BT film/TV box sets bolt on. Although Netflix is good and has a great choice. BT had one or two TV shows that are not on Netflix.

Ok sport is a big draw and its good BT want to take on Sky with it but they need to also think about some customers that dont really want sport and may only watch sport once in a while.

I had looked at the virgin packages the other week and although there top package seems very prices. There other packages looked good.

Virgin is not avabable in the bottem end of my town only in parts of the town centre and I dont think virgin will ever come to the bottem end of my town. As virgin dont seem to be expanding there network coverage.

BT TV seems to be the best in terms of price just now but they still need to make some more minor improvments to the service.

Darren

0 Ratings
digitaltvmad
Contributor
Message 93 of 97

Today I had a BT advert by postman that has super fast fibre optic BT Infinity 6 months free say if you join one of the 6 months free ppackages and you can get BT TV and Netflix for £5.99 a month ....
So are we now getting the standard 20 channels with sports free if we take Netflix ?????

0 Ratings
Cameron
Aspiring Expert
Message 94 of 97

I think I saw the same thing on a tv ad, but I didn't manage to rewind it to check it again, so wasn't 100% sure on what the deal was, is it just for new customers? Can people out of contract that re-contract get this deal?

0 Ratings
jbancroft1
Aspiring Expert
Message 95 of 97

I think the deal BT are now offering with the Netflix offer is with the new none-record facility box.....it costs another 5 pounds for the G4 Humax recording box

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Guppyfish1
Aspiring Expert
Message 96 of 97

When I ordered Netflix my TV and Film Bolt on got cancelled automatically.

Also I am having trouble signing in. Do you get an email with your password on to sign into Netflix or do you sign up with the email address you gave BT?

I can't seem to access Netflix without a password but don't want to go ahead and just sign up as I would like it taken on my BT bill.

Thanks

GF

0 Ratings
Guppyfish1
Aspiring Expert
Message 97 of 97

I've resolved the issue.

Thanks everyone

GF

0 Ratings