cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
scointer
Recognised Expert
Message 61 of 65

Re: New BT TV Offerings

Ad44 don't you mean an extra £2.50 a month.

Your option sounds like TV Entertainment £7.50 a month plus Kids Bolt on £3 month

Your new option would be Entertainment plus £10 a month plus the kids bolt on £3 month

So you would pay £2.50 a month more but get 5 extra channels and TV everywhere (allowing you to watch TV on the go)

BUT as pointed out you can just stay on what you have if you are happy with that....

0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 62 of 65

Last years price increases took the price of  TV Entertainment up from £7 to £7.45 a month  so with the Kids bolt on (£3) that gives ad44 a total of £10.45. Since January the BT Tariff guide has been showing the base price for TV Entertainment to be £7.50 (presumably that applied to new sales)

0 Ratings
ad44
Aspiring Contributor
Message 63 of 65

scointer thanks for correcting me ! I was advised by a call centre re the potential upgrade prices .... I am now a little less frustrated but a bit still a peeved non the less ....
0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Message 64 of 65

ad44,

Why are you peeved? BT aren't forcing you to change package or pay any more. As explained previously, you don't need to re-contract your BT TV after the minimum term if you don't want to. Your existing contract won't be cancelled. Only re-contract if BT offer you something better.
0 Ratings
ney
Expert
Message 65 of 65

I think compared to Sky BT offer good value TV at a good low price. With every pay TV provider there will always be channels you want that they may not offer and there will always be one or two channels that you may never watch or only watch once in a while.
With BT there is always room for more minor improvements to there TV service but at lest they seem to have made a start.

Darren

0 Ratings