Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Leon1
Beginner
Message 1 of 3

New BT mini connectors interfering with picture on TV channels

Hi

BT has supplied me with two new power adapters to replace my existing ones which they told me were not working properly after I reported that the BT subscribed channels were periodically unavailable. Since I connected the two new adapters the picture has broken up badly on Sky News and less badly on BBC channels. I used the existing ethernet cables to connect the new adapters instead of the cables that came with new adapters. Any help would be appreciated.

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
imjolly
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 3

Re: New BT mini connectors interfering with picture on TV channels

try new cables to eliminate any problems with existing older cables

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Leon1
Beginner
Message 3 of 3

Re: New BT mini connectors interfering with picture on TV channels

Thanks for your help. I only used the existing ethernet cables because I thought they weren't the problem. I have now connected the new ethernet cables supplied with the adapters but the interference remains. If no one else has got any suggestions I'll get back to BT - they've also recently replaced my Home Hub 5 with a new Smart Hub because of the slow download speeds to my desktop PC upstairs.

0 Ratings