Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
jam2000
Expert
Message 1 of 7

New BTTV Box?

Are there any plans for a new BTTV box?

I would like to see one with the ability to record 4 or even 6 channels at the same time.

Also the TV box that EE use seems to have the ability to record 4 channels at the same time.

Since BT brought out EE mobile could they not work with EE to use their box and software to produce their own to use with BT TV?

6 REPLIES 6
Niko1
Contributor
Message 2 of 7

Re: New BTTV Box?

I would go for the EE box if it had 4od and itv player and Netflix. Looks like a good box other than that..
0 Ratings
Guru
Message 3 of 7

@jam2000wrote:

Are there any plans for a new BTTV box?

I would like to see one with the ability to record 4 or even 6 channels at the same time.

Also the TV box that EE use seems to have the ability to record 4 channels at the same time.

Since BT brought out EE mobile could they not work with EE to use their box and software to produce their own to use with BT TV?

Perhaps you need to ask BT, not their forum 😏

Stew

0 Ratings
srpsrp
Expert
Message 4 of 7

I always assumed recording 6 channels at a time was a bit of a gimmick, when would you really need to do that ? 

There is not much wrong with the box itself IMHO, although a many, myself included would argue that the SW could do with improving.

0 Ratings
jam2000
Expert
Message 5 of 7

Quite often now during prime time viewing I find the ability to record just two shows isn't enough.
gomezz
Recognised Expert
Message 6 of 7

I current run three twin-tuner PVRs but could easily make do with just two as far as recording capacity goes. It is the unique features of each one which make it tricky to pick one to retire.
0 Ratings
ShadyCreek
Aspiring Expert
Message 7 of 7

You guys! 

I struggle to find one programme worth watching or recording in the same time slot, never mind two or more. 

0 Ratings