Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
peter1uk
Contributor
Message 1 of 17

New Channels

Just been channel hopping on my box and noticed that VH1, MTV Classic and Nick Jr too have now been added to BTTV.

16 REPLIES 16
Zombie
Expert
Message 2 of 17

Re: New Channels

Nice find. 😀

0 Ratings
jam2000
Expert
Message 3 of 17

This is excellent news, hopefully a few more will follow next year.
0 Ratings
dfel100
Contributor
Message 4 of 17

What channel numbers are they? What package are you on? I can't seem to find them. Any help gratefully received 👍
0 Ratings
Andy005
Aspiring Expert
Message 5 of 17

Have you re-tuned @dfel100? I'm on Max, MTV and VH1 are on 538 and 542.

0 Ratings
dale
Aspiring Expert
Message 6 of 17

All my new channels are working on my youview and my 2 devices also Smiley Very Happy

0 Ratings
MadRob
Aspiring Expert
Message 7 of 17

Do you need to retune to get the internet delivered channels? I thought BT just added them automatically.

***EDITED*** the remainder of this original post is irrelevant so I've removed it.

0 Ratings
MadRob
Aspiring Expert
Message 8 of 17

According to here http://bt.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/52653/~/what-channels-and-bolt-ons-you-get-with-the-d... the new channels are only available to Max or Max HD customers (NOT Entertainment Max etc) and they don't appear on any of the earlier tv packages.

see the If you want to order BT TV, or you joined BT TV after 4 August 2017 section of that page

0 Ratings
dale
Aspiring Expert
Message 9 of 17

I have the entertainment max and did a rescan . Then when I went to one of the channels that are new ,  I had to press ok  and it was all working

0 Ratings
MadRob
Aspiring Expert
Message 10 of 17

Cheers @dale. I'll go do a rescan and report back. I'm also on the old Entertainment Max package.

*****UPDATE**** can confirm I have them on Entertainment Max. I went back into 'edit channels' first and they have now appeared (they definitely weren't there when I checked earlier) so no need to rescan for me. Thanks again @dale

*****PLEASE IGNORE my posting above re packages. It's now too late to edit the post*****

0 Ratings