cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
liamstears
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

New DTR-T2100/G4 Box Power Supply

Bought one of these new boxes as they are amazing and extremely fast, got it off eBay as it was supposedly new (looks used to me) and wanted to send it back but could very well be stuck with it and I didn't realise it was missing the power supply so if I am stuck with it I atleast want to be able to use it

Could someone help me find a replacement power supply?

BT please help, I dont mind paying...

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
jam2000
Expert
Message 2 of 4

Re: New DTR-T2100/G4 Box Power Supply

Why don't you return it on ebay ? Since its meant to be new but isn't and also missing the power supply.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Message 3 of 4

@liamstears wrote:

Bought one of these new boxes as they are amazing and extremely fast, got it off eBay as it was supposedly new (looks used to me) and wanted to send it back but could very well be stuck with it and I didn't realise it was missing the power supply so if I am stuck with it I atleast want to be able to use it

Could someone help me find a replacement power supply?

BT please help, I dont mind paying...

Was it advertised as new, was it advertised as complete. If it was and it is not complete or is used then complain to the seller and if no satisfaction file a dispute witrh Ebay or paypal.

toekneem

(EASBF)

0 Ratings
liamstears
Beginner
Message 4 of 4

I have decided to keep so just need to find a power supply, the one I'm using now is not brilliant

0 Ratings