cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7

New entertainment offer

just came upon an offer for bt entertainment for 6£ a month for 24 months.  I am already on the entertainment pack but on full price. Called bt customer service and spoke with someone in accrington who said it's for new customers.  I thought bt had stated that offers are for new and existing customers.  ?? To be fair he and his manager tried to force it through to no avail.  I was willing to commit to another 24 month contract.  Also offer ends in 7 days. Anyone else come across this? 

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Re: New entertainment offer

Are you still in contract? If you are you'll be out of luck, it's the age old offers can change at anytime depending on when you sign up

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 7

Yes still in contract for about just under a year. I still think we should be allowed these offers regardless.  Oh well. 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 7

Ye , I noticed it on Sunday, ordered it straightaway and closed by sky account.  It was too good an offer to refuse

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 7

snap

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 7

The offers are new and customers recontracting at the end of their contract 

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 7

@Sundancewrote:

Yes still in contract for about just under a year. I still think we should be allowed these offers regardless.  Oh well. 

To use an example here, would you go back to a car garage a year later if they'd reduced price? Do the supermarkets give you reduced prices for the same thing if you go back?

I get it's not the answer you want but it's only available to new & renewal window customers

0 Ratings