cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 181 of 378

Re: New features

@SoupDragon57 @SRB @ozsat 

I am in the North West Border region and the tv guide was showing ITV Border regional news but I was getting ITV Granada News.

This was a big disappointment as I had to revert to freeview on my tv and the signal to the aerial breaks up at times which is annoying.

Message 182 of 378

According to the internet mode list on rxtvinfo page there is a channel labelled 

456BT Sport Extra 4K/UHD 

is this going to be a extra channel to be added as it’s not on my channel list. 

0 Ratings
Message 183 of 378

@Mjcp21 @ozsat  @SRB  This is disappointing. We know that the right HD feeds are available (indeed they are on satellite, Virgin - cable and IP and Sky Glass). This would be a serious omission if this is working as designed.

@DarrenDev - Would be great to hear from you on this

Message 184 of 378

@SoupDragon57 While it may be a simple mapping issue, distribution is quite complicated, Sky and Virgin may not necessarily have the same feeds that BT are using and vice versa. (There are various reasons for that being the case)  The ultimate aim though is to have the correct regions, so it's probably only a temporary issue. 

Message 185 of 378

@Bluemoon1

II think this was a channel but is no longer.

Rxtv also states Nat geo which we know is now alibi.

According to the internet mode list on rxtvinfo page there is a channel labelled 

456BT Sport Extra 4K/UHD 

is this going to be a extra channel to be added as it’s not on my channel list. 

0 Ratings
Message 186 of 378

ITV News Anglia last night was ITV News Meridien.

Message 187 of 378

Im meant to have oxfordshire and buckinghamshire . I get london on bbc and meridien for kent and sussex on itv.

Message 188 of 378

I've raised an issue regarding the potentially incorrect ITV regions. I've asked for either confirmation that it's an issue, or for a help article to be published if this is expected behaviour.
Message 189 of 378

@DarrenDev Might be worth flagging up a warning to viewers in Northern Ireland that choosing "internet mode" will mean they will lose access to the channels from the Irish Republic, can be quite a sensitive issue in this neck of the woods! 

Message 190 of 378

Thanks @DarrenDev. The Guide has the programme listed as ITV West news, but actually played Central news. I'll check the show tonight to check. I would have thought of the guide says ITV West news, that's the programme I would expect to see.

0 Ratings