cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 271 of 378

Re: New features

Bt has shown some balls well done.

Nothing worse than a content provider taking the mick. All they saw was the £££££'s lining up.

Worse comes to it we have uktv app.

Runs great, keep up the good work. 

0 Ratings
Message 272 of 378

@SoupDragon57wrote:

@expectingtofly  @biohazardx9  Even the SD picture quality is great. I think the SDN multiplex uses a lower resolution and bandwidth and the difference is astounding. Full marks on PQ.

Yes, I completely agree.   In particular I noticed the Film 4 SD channel that is problematic on Freeview looks superb for an SD channel on  IP multicast, it is very near HD quality.

Message 273 of 378

Has anyone else noticed shows on UKTV Yesterday on-demand appear to be in HD now?

Message 274 of 378

All three BBC1 regions on my box are carrying the local sub-region EPG and matching video - so BBC is all good.

@SoupDragon57wrote:

@ozsat What about your BBC region? England West did at least provide the right BBC region, just not ITV.

---------------------------------------------------------------
Fibre 2 Unlimited using EE Smart Hub 2 with EE TV Box Pro (UHD/HDR) in IP mode.
0 Ratings
Message 275 of 378

I personally love the IP update and the way Darren actively supports and answers questions is fantastic. 

The ability to record more than two IP channels will be great to have and the fact BT recognise this and are working on it will be a huge improvement to the end user. 

Shame about UKTV but as said previously we have the app and let’s be honest, a huge chunk of their content is from the BBC and can be found on the iplayer. QI for example. 

Message 276 of 378

I think W is more needed than the uktv channels at present and the movie channels

0 Ratings
Message 277 of 378

@Deano123  w is a uktv channel. Originally watch before that uktv g2 or gold 2.

Message 278 of 378

👍

0 Ratings
Message 279 of 378

@SoupDragon57  sad to say same problem with blank screens.  I had it happen on BT Sport channel when looking at the guide and selected the channel I wanted got blank screen and had to do channel up/down to get picture and sound.  Also ITV hub would not load last night several restarts to get it to work.  Might have to go back to aerial, at this rate..  

Message 280 of 378

Thanks @DarrenDev. Great update. Glad the regions are coming soon. And also that the mysterious blank screen issue is being investigated.

Can't blame BT if UKTV are being unreasonable. If there was a hybrid mode, it would show up the quality of their SD pictures!

The Great! channels could be a good addition.

0 Ratings