cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 41 of 378

Re: New features

@SoupDragon57 hopefully it will be like sky glass where they add more channels over time

Message 42 of 378

But without the dodgy tv 😜

Message 43 of 378

Can I just check something, surely that doesn't that mean ALL the IP delivered content will only be available if the box is set to IP rather than aerial, or is it just the  new raft of over IP channels, which won't be available? 

You'll need to choose IP OR aerial when you set up the box - you can't have both at the same time. The channels not available via IP won't be available on the box.
Unfortunately the channels still won't be available in the app.

Message 44 of 378

Can I ask about existing recordings already made off the Freeview  channels on the box . Will they still be able to be played back if you  opt for IP  ?

Message 45 of 378

Anyone know if this is still on track for this week. Aerial signal soooo bad in our area and just cancelled sky so patiently waiting for this 🙂 

Message 46 of 378

Agree it would be useful to have even an approximate timescale.  I subscribe to ITV Hub purely to get ITV 4 in HD and would be good to know if I can cancel it ahead of the Lionesses matches in September.

Message 47 of 378

I have no issues but looking forward to having more of the terrestrial in HD.

What with the loss of com7 this will be a welcome addition to many.

I suspect we will see more content appearing nearer the launch.

I reckon its in its final stages of testing, relevant info to the team and help guides etc are being populated.  Then a go live.

Might have to be staggered as influx of streams could put a burden on the network. 

Message 48 of 378

I see all the channel 5 sub stations and itv stations will be in hd lets hope the channel 4 ones eventually follow especially film 4.

Message 49 of 378

Agreed,  gf is getting annoyed e4 quality is rubbish 

0 Ratings
Message 50 of 378

Just searched and there was an update available which I’ve just downloaded.

Can’t see anything about internet channels though … so not sure what the update did 

0 Ratings