Did you mean: 
PB54
Expert
Message 21 of 47

Re: New homepage on BT TV

It wasn't too bad for me but my mums not too impressed...... 😞

"Too much of it!!"

"Messy"

"Not obvious where the recordings where - they were off the bottom of the home page..."

Would be nice to be able to reorder the groups or at least be able to reduce the mess......

Sadly not every user is of the Netflix n chill generation and sudden huge changes like this can cause upset. My mum was blaming herself for "having pressed a button or something".....

Thank god my mil doesn't have broadband so her box is stuck on the interface from about 3-4 versions ago.....

suer2
Beginner
Message 22 of 47

BT TV homescreen changed, now a lot less clear and unuser friendly

This changed on the 25th of May but no mention of it on line or on BT website

0 Ratings
OldNo1
Aspiring Contributor
Message 23 of 47

We installed this yesterday and wish we hadn't. What  a mess!

Live TV - why is there a random selection of channels displayed to the right? We have never watched some of these so they certainly based on our viewing habits. I'm aware the old design displayed some channels but I didn't take any notice of it.

TV Shows - what are these? Is BT payed to display them?

Films - Ditto.

Sport - again, what are these? 'Featured channels' - where is Eurosport?

I hate the design of the box and this has made it worse. The only channels I watch live are sports channels and I resent the time it takes me to get to them. Unless and until there is a 'favourites' feature all else is fluff.

Les-Gibson
Aspiring Expert
Message 24 of 47

Suggestion for future changes (I refuse to refer to this change as either an update or upgrade), give users the option of different themes so they can choose the appearance they like most

♪♪I don't work for BT, I offer my time and help for free. If you'd like to leave a kudo, you may do so by clicking the rating button below.♪♪ 😄
ribbytop
Beginner
Message 25 of 47

I hate the new home page.  What was the point of changing it when it was perfectly fine and now it is more confusing.

Les-Gibson
Aspiring Expert
Message 26 of 47

I Think this new homepage is just more of the new culture that seems to be sweeping across BT at the moment namely,

If it ain't broke, break it 

♪♪I don't work for BT, I offer my time and help for free. If you'd like to leave a kudo, you may do so by clicking the rating button below.♪♪ 😄
ribbytop
Beginner
Message 27 of 47

I wish there was a way to revert to the old one!! Someone obviously just trying to justify their salary by changing things.
0 Ratings
gomezz
Recognised Expert
Message 28 of 47

Does anyone actually bother picking anything off this new home page? Apart from going via it into the Apps menu and the Settings menu I don't bother with it at all.

0 Ratings
Stevek1311
Expert
Message 29 of 47

I have to use it to get to my recordings.  

0 Ratings
gomezz
Recognised Expert
Message 30 of 47

I keep forgetting that I have configured my Harmony remote control with the Recordings code which exists but for which there is no button on the native remote.

0 Ratings