cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mikegledholt
Contributor
Message 111 of 195

Re: New software release

Just thought I'd let you all know that my Humax DTRT 1000 was upgraded to 18.3 yesterday. So far eveything appears to be working fine.

0 Ratings
jlost
Aspiring Contributor
Message 112 of 195

Same here. I wonder why there is still no official post for this update?
0 Ratings
ubysam
Contributor
Message 113 of 195

@mikegledholt

are you able to use hdmi again?

0 Ratings
mikegledholt
Contributor
Message 114 of 195

Hi ubysam. Thanks for asking. No, it's still not working. I'm not sure how I will know that they have fixed it, whethe it will be in a regular update or something more specific, or even if they"ll contact me about it. Who knows?

0 Ratings
Community Manager
Community Manager
Message 115 of 195

Hi Mikegledhotl, Cthatcham and SiCo,

The YouView team has been in touch with me and they have taken an interest in your comments around the On Demand Content, in particular the programmes that are showing as not available to view but when you access the 'i' button you can watch them.

They have asked for a few more details if you don't mind?

Can you let us know on what date and what specific programme displayed as not available, even though you could access it?

Do you guys still find examples like this? if so what are the names of the programmes?

We would appreciate it if you could give us as much info as possible Smiley Happy

Cheers

Sean

Community ManagerSeanD
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
mikegledholt
Contributor
Message 116 of 195

Hi Sean

The on demand seems to be okay at the moment but I have had a software update since I mentioned it. I'll keep you posted.

Thanks for your interest.

Mike

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Chadwick45
Aspiring Contributor
Message 117 of 195

Have just checked for software update, my ISP config. has changed to 200, and I appear to have gained 4 internet channels, even though I don't have infinity? BT sports channels, and ESPN have appeared on 507 to 509, all saying they need to be set up, and a BT test data channel on 900 which has an onscreen message which says "This channel will move to 475 on the 16th April, and soon afterwards will show a preview of BT TV. It can still be used as a test channel (It will remain unencrypted)"

0 Ratings
scointer
Recognised Expert
Message 118 of 195

Interesting....what would be more interesting is if you could get them BT Sports channels enabled..

Also can we please have an update on why the G4 boxes are STILL stuck on a 17.x software version...surely BT should be pushing its latest box with the newest software, not one that lags behind both the H3 boxes and the retail boxes....

0 Ratings
Automan
Aspiring Expert
Message 119 of 195

My first ever episode of NCIS on Fox with 5.1 Sound!

Dolby Digital Sound at last...

0 Ratings
jparnell82
Aspiring Expert
Message 120 of 195

Come on BT - let us know what the score is with this update?! When is the G4 box going to be updated?
0 Ratings