Message 91 of 195

Re: New software release

The older one BT branded dtr-t1000
0 Ratings
speedtrip
Expert
Message 92 of 195

Mine also upgraded to 18.3.0 after a manual check when it first came out of s/by - thought it would have checked itself, not needed a push?

However my ISP level is still at 90
0 Ratings
BT TV Expert
BT TV Expert
Message 93 of 195

If you hadn't read this thread then it would have checked itself and upgraded over night 😄
BT TV expertSteveM
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
I am a BT Employee and an expert on TV queries. I am here volunteering my own time to give advice, and help where I can with BTTV queries. Go here for more info.
0 Ratings
Message 94 of 195

Original Humax box here, still no update. Have checked manually. 

0 Ratings
scointer
Recognised Expert
Message 95 of 195

No update for my g4 box. I presume the g4 boxes will get this update as well seeing as we are stuck on a version that was deemed to buggy to release on the h3 boxes. Also what has happened to the 19 version that has been in test for the last month.
0 Ratings
speedtrip
Expert
Message 96 of 195

If you hadn't read this thread then it would have checked itself and upgraded over night :smileyvery-happy:

Ha!

Wrong - it was circa 18.00 LAST night I checked - noticed this before that it doesnt check during the  l o n g  process of coming out of s/by, so assume it's only 'automatic' overnight ?

Also I thought Humax / BT boxes were going straight to 19 level

0 Ratings
stevemarsbar
Contributor
Message 97 of 195

@speedtrip wrote:
so assume it's only 'automatic' overnight ?

Yep the boxes don't check for an upgrade on boot, only once per day during a configured upgrade window (currently overnight)

@happyslayeruk wrote:

Original Humax box here, still no update. Have checked manually.

The rollout is limited to a set number of boxes each day

0 Ratings
Message 98 of 195

Maybe BT should invest in a better server system so they can handle more than two downloads a day. That old HP ProLiant box must be getting on a bit....

0 Ratings
mikegledholt
Contributor
Message 99 of 195

I have the H3 and am still on 15.14 but have noticed the the boot up time in High Eco is now only about 30 seconds. Has anyone else had this change? At first I thought it was because there was a recording active but that isn't the case. Curious!!!

0 Ratings
speedtrip
Expert
Message 100 of 195

Yes, last w/end my DTRT1000 Humax started coming straight out of s/by - I checked Settings, and altho it was still showing 'HIGH', I set it to 'LOW' and then back to 'HIGH' .... since then it has resumed its languid approach .....

0 Ratings