Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Blinky2134
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 6

No BBC News HD

Go to solution

Hi,

Im missing the BBC News HD channel -  Should be on 107 but it says no channel.  I get it upstairs on anoher TV with build in freeview so it is available.  I have the other BBC Channels in HD, such as BBC1 and 2 and the kids channels. I also dont get Ketchup TV - says my tv is not compatible.

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES
Blinky2134
Aspiring Contributor
Message 2 of 6

Re: No BBC News HD

Go to solution

Fixed it- A retune was all that was required.

0 Ratings
Caher
Contributor
Message 3 of 6

Go to solution

You’re lucky I can never get it although oddly enough it works fine on freeview.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution

@Caher

Try checking signal levels, as described here Picture breakup or missing FreeView channels

You will need to connected to BT Broadband to access this link, and any other links I post.
If you are connected To BT Broadband, and you cannot access the link, then please let me know. Thanks

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Forumhelp (Private website) Lots of additional information and help.
You will need to be connected to your home BT Broadband connection to view it, or any links to it that I post on this forum.

0 Ratings
Caher
Contributor
Message 5 of 6

Go to solution

Keith_Beddoe wrote:

Hello,

thanks for the advice - I did notice my signal is at 100% which seems to be too strong. Have ordered Variable Attenuator, so I hope that might help.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 6 of 6

Go to solution

I am sure it will be, as its been the solution for other forum members. Just a 6dB drop in signal level is usually enough, but at least with a variable one, you can make sure that the strongest signal does not exceed 80-90%.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Forumhelp (Private website) Lots of additional information and help.
You will need to be connected to your home BT Broadband connection to view it, or any links to it that I post on this forum.

0 Ratings