Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jgs58
Beginner
Message 1 of 6

No Order!!

Go to solution

Hi I upgraded to Infinity on the 11th June I also ordered BT TV with the extra channels at the same time, this was done online.  The openreach engineer arrived and set everything except I could not get the sports on the youview box, he said it may take up to 24 hours.  Over a week and 3 phonecalls laterI still can't access the sport the channels are in the TV guide when I press ok to setup the channel I get a screen telling me to subscribe.  The first phonecall I was told there was a problem with my account which would fixed straight away and I would have the service within 24 hours, but no.  The second call I was told my account was still showong my old BT broadband, again I was told this would be fixed straight away and channels would be available within 24 hours again not the case.  The third call I was told there was no record of my order and there was nothing he could do it was being dealt with. Where do you go I paid to upgrade to infinity for the sport on TV.

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
BT TV Expert
BT TV Expert
Message 2 of 6

Re: No Order!!

Go to solution

Hi jgs58,

Try again now Smiley Happy

Steve

jgs58
Beginner
Message 3 of 6

Go to solution

Many Many thanks working now.

0 Ratings
jgs58
Beginner
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution

Steve

I received an e-mail from BT at16.15 today giving my order details and since then the sport has been missing again.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
BT TV Expert
BT TV Expert
Message 5 of 6

Go to solution

3 cheers for automated systems 🙂

I've re-added it again but you still have an open order so if it goes again then come back here.

Steve

jgs58
Beginner
Message 6 of 6

Go to solution
Once again many thanks Steve
0 Ratings