cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 11 of 16

Re: No Sound On Comedy Central

No joy I have a scart connected from the BT box to the TV to a amplifier to a second aTV. The issue is I have no sound on the second TV but only on the subscription channels. All the other channels are OK. If I turn the first TV on I get sound on all channels on both TV’s. Both TV’s worked perfectly before.

Any help would be appreciated.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 12 of 16

I think I need to stop the bt remote from automatically starting the first tv every time I power on the bt box. I’ve tried the AD delete Sub and bt player buttons with no joy. The issue I have is I don’t need the first tv playing to play the subscription channels on the second but the first won’t stay on standby. Hope this makes sense,

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 13 of 16

Hi @sabjan98,

I don't think the issue is the the BT TV box of the TV service itself.

Does the sound work on the Extra Channels when the BT TV box is connected directly to the second box without going through the amplifier?

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 14 of 16

So in the current configuration do you have both an HDMI and SCART connected to your Youview box ?
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 15 of 16

Yes I have a hdmi and scart fitted.

The hdmi goes to the TV 1 and the Scart to a input on sender to TV  2  ( the one I get no sound - but only certain channels)

Another scart goes from the output of sender back to TV 1

Thanks - I’m tempted to request a new remote as the problems started when I tuned it to turn TV 1 on (so I can’t leave it in standby) 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 16 of 16

Paddy B - TV 2 plays Comedy when TV 1 is on but not when it’s off.

0 Ratings