cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Vexed
Aspiring Contributor
Message 41 of 54

Re: No Sport (SD or HD) or ESPN, get IPC6023 error

just got home to the new HH, installed, power cycled and now i have the channels!!!

got the audio drop out that a few people have had and used the work around, seems to be ok

fingers crossed all is now sorted

So, for me, it seems the HH was the issue

While all the call centre people have been professional and have done all they can, i feel BT has a poor infrastructure (to say the least!) for this, those on the phones have done all they can but there is a bottle neck to get to the people who can actually do anything, for me it was those at Newcastle

I hope resolutions are close for everyone else

0 Ratings
crush123
Contributor
Message 42 of 54

good for you !

I just got up another level !

0 Ratings
Vexed
Aspiring Contributor
Message 43 of 54

i can honestly say i feel your pain, its effing ridiculous

i can only suggest doing ANYTHING to get put through to the Newcastle team

0 Ratings
Stutters
Message 44 of 54

I've just had it confirmed by BT that you cannot get BT Sport with the Home Hub 2. I've just spent almost two hours speaking various support staff to get this information.

They are sending me a HH3, which will take a couple of days.

I'm on Infinity, in case that makes a difference.

0 Ratings
Message 45 of 54

Hi Guys,

There is a problem with the Home Hub 2 not working with the multi cast channels on YouView. If you do have a Hub 2 then you will need to upgrade to the Hub 3 or 4.

@Crush123 I understand you are already using the Hub 3 I would like to take a look at your case. Please could you send me in your details using the link found in the "About Me" section of my profile?

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
Highlighted
scamartist
Contributor
Message 46 of 54

Homehub 3 arrived today.

Fitted it and everything worked first time using 200mb Devolo homeplugs..

Another sarcastic well done to BT for not checking if the router I already had from them was compatible with the service they are selling.

Homehub 2 dont waste time trying to get it to work.

0 Ratings
crush123
Contributor
Message 47 of 54

Another call today.

Finally getting an engineer, (on Monday 19th August !!)

A long wait, but hopefully, that will be the end of it.

Will feed back

0 Ratings
garrylewis
Beginner
Message 48 of 54

I have Infinity 2 with a HH2. But i thought i would wait until the answer was found (so as not to go through the hassle of BT support). Rang them up today to explain the situation with multicast and HH2, but was still forced to go through the tests and waste my time only to be told there was a fault on the network and my case has been escalated (someone will ring me back within the next 48 hours). REALLY BT GET YOU ACT TGETHER!!!!
0 Ratings
garrylewis
Beginner
Message 49 of 54

I have now had my call from level 2 support and they will be sending me a HH3. So it now looks like the information about this fault has filtered down (without the need to be put through to Newcastle).
0 Ratings
scamartist
Contributor
Message 50 of 54

Would it be worth the site mods putting together a sticky which defines minimum hardware requirements i.e Hub type required.

It would also be worth feeding the information back to the ordering teams and online order process so that correct hub type is offered as part of the order.

0 Ratings