Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 1 of 4

No sound when rewind or FF Internet Channels

Hello,

after yet another new box it is up to its old tricks again - if I have a pre-recorded internet programme and the rewind/fast forward I lose the sound. I have to totally reboot to get the sound back.

is there a fix for this?

Thanks

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 2 of 4

Re: No sound when rewind or FF Internet Channels

This has not been fixed the work around is to use the Skip >>| buttons instead. The sound break up when watching live has also not been fixed yet, the work around for that is to press pause for a couple of seconds then play.

Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 3 of 4

Thanks I’ll try that.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 4 of 4

I have been experiencing this problem for a while now and it is getting much worse. If you fast forward or rewind on an internet channel then the sound goes for all programmes viewed through the BT box, not just the internet ones. The suggested work around of using the skip key does work most times but not all. The only solution when the sound goes is to turn the box off to re-set it and then back on again. This is not accepteble as if you are recording something then that recording fails.

As BT paying customers we should not have to go through all this and BT need to get a move on and get a fix in place very soon. I will give them a bit longer then its off to Virgin with TV phone and Broadband. Friends who have Virgin have virtually no problems. 

0 Ratings