cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

No terrestrial tv and code IPC6007 on subs channels

Go to solution

Hi

not sure what is going on, but all of a sudden we appear to have no terrestrial tv channels and the subs channels tell us they are unavailable and give us the code IPC6007…

any idea what the issue may be?

thanks

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: No terrestrial tv and code IPC6007 on subs channels

Go to solution

Re Freeview, Do you get the channels if you plug your TV aerial directly into the TV? Note that there have been many changes of TV frequencies over the years so you may need to retune the TV if you haven't done so for a while. 

Re IPC 6007,  has your account information changed in any way? if so see messages 7 & 8 here https://community.bt.com/t5/Archive-Staging/Error-code-IPC6007/td-p/1247883#:~:text=IPC6007%20error%...

Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

Hi @seemiles  I spotted that @Les-Gibson has already suggested what I was going to , thanks Les!

With regard to the IPC6007 error, it normally points to an issue with validating the box details when accessing the subscription services. If you haven't changed any account details recently, you might want to try a factory reset of the box that will clear down and refresh those. As you also are missing TV channels, doing the reset will also mean going through the TV channel scan which should fix that as well, assuming there are no aerial related issues preventing the box seeing the broadcast data. 

I should point out that a reset will remove existing recordings, so if that's something you would rather not do, drop me a PM and I'll see what we can do from this end for you.

many thanks for reporting this.

David

Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

Thank you both for your replies, very useful. I have it sorted now. 

Ref Code: the message changed from ‘you need to be subscribed…’ to needing to be set up. Pressed this on one channel and all the subscription channels have started working again.

freeview - the solution was that the cable had suddenly stopped working - not exactly sure why as it was fine this morning but tested with another cable and it’s working again.

thanks again

miles

Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

Hi @seemiles great to hear you are all up and running now.  Thanks for letting us know and please do post back if there's anything else needed.

cheers

David

0 Ratings