cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 28

Re: Now/Next EPG data now vertical.

I have still not had any update for the vertical now/next visual guide.  I know some here don't like it, but I was wondering why I have not yet received it.  Had the update to find my remote ages ago. 

0 Ratings
Message 12 of 28

I don't have it either. Youview site says it's still rolling out

0 Ratings
Message 13 of 28

For something so basic, I don't understand the phased rollout. Sometimes this can be a bad thing.

0 Ratings
Message 14 of 28

I had an email today from YouView (I signed up for trials) saying to expect the Visual Guide update "in the next few days". I did an Update software in Settings and sure enough the update was there after a restart. No change to Component software or Manufacturer numbers, however a change to Platform confirmation I think(5386 from 5370?). If you haven't had the update come through as yet, then expect it in the next few days.

Also spotted on the YouView site that there is a BT Pro software update rolling out. No new features, just a maintenance update.

0 Ratings
Message 15 of 28

Arrived home this evening to find our box now has the next/later guide. However on my box, if you press the purple home button and scroll across the "live TV" row and pick a channel, once on the channel if you press either the left or right or up and down option on the center button, an overlay with the time appears and the box becomes unresponsive until you press the back button. Is this supposed to happen? Should it not show the now next info? 

0 Ratings
Message 16 of 28

Hi @SRB  once you are watching a live channel the Now/Next should load ( or if the feature hasn't rolled out to your box  the useful old format miniguide). What you are experiencing is abnormal.

Message 17 of 28

Have rebooted the box, it's still doing it. If I select a channel from the "Live TV" row of channels which appear when I press the "home button. 

Left side of the picture has a black gradient and the time displays on the right hand side.

If I directly go to a channel, say 101, it will correctly display the now/next overlay.

0 Ratings
Message 18 of 28

@SRB If you have channel 101 you presumably are in aerial mode on the BT TV Box Pro.  Even so what you are experiencing shouldn’t be occurring. be interesting if any others in aerial mode are experiencing similar.

0 Ratings
Message 19 of 28

I have the update now too.

But when in IP mode, pressing subscribed channels now shows every channel rather than the now tv channels. Any advice on how to correct this?

0 Ratings
Message 20 of 28

Yes, am in aerial mode as the family like to record/watch RTÉ programmes. (I'm in Northern Ireland).

0 Ratings