cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Wilko-123
Beginner
Message 1 of 3

Now TV Entertainment Pass with BT TV package not working on MAC..!!

Hi..

I have a Now TV Entertainment Pass included with my BT TV package. This works fine on the BT vision box and my iphone app. However, I have installed the Now TV app on my MAC and when I log into the Now TV website and try to play any of the shows I get 'Unfortunately, we were unable to complete your purchase'... Really strange... The 'passes and vouchers' section under 'my account' shows the NOW TV Entertainment Pass... The 'Devices' section shows my 'Youview' and 'iPhone' , plus 4 empty slots.

If I click into a show on the website, I get the 'start free trial' button instead of play, click it and I get the  'Unfortunately, we were unable to complete your purchase' message again.

It never tries to launch the app...!!

Anyone got any ideas??

Cheers..!!!

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
zulu17
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 2 of 3

Re: Now TV Entertainment Pass with BT TV package not working on MAC..!!

I would suggest you also  look at the Now Tv community forum as there do seem to be a few issues some historic which would seem to be similar.

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/PC-Mac/bd-p/

Are you are able to use the now tv app with your account on a third device  ie other than BT Box , and the problematic Mac that would suggest that it is not a Bt account issue ?

0 Ratings
Wilko-123
Beginner
Message 3 of 3

Re: Now TV Entertainment Pass with BT TV package not working on MAC..!!

Hi zulu17,

Thanks for your response... I'll have a read through the Threads in your link. I'll also try a Windows device, and determine if MAC OSX is the issue.

Many Thanks..!!

0 Ratings