Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 11

Now TV channels

Hello,

I am a VIP package subscriber but I cannot see the Now TV Entertainment channels or the Now TV Sky Cinema channels on my BT TV box. When I try to go to the channels, I get a message saying it is validating my account and then I get the error message BTP-11169. It looks like it is trying to find my old BT TV channels and then can’t. My software is the latest one and I have done a factory reset a few times.

0 Ratings
10 REPLIES 10
Highlighted
Message 2 of 11

Re: Now TV channels

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 11

My error code is not listed when I enter it

This is the screen I get after the validating account message:

3F27EA08-C57E-4E33-8054-FB4B365B5AE9.jpeg

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 4 of 11

No, I tried that myself, but if you click the red button then you will be taken to a logon page where can select what service you want faulting

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 11

I have been through the troubleshooting process and nothing has changed but hopefully someone will contact me now to try to fix my problem. 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 6 of 11

You could try a factory reset of the TV box first and if it still doesn't work then the router.

Chances are very good that that will be the first thing anyone contacting you will ask you to try

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 7 of 11

Tried both of these resets and didn’t make any difference, except it has now knocked out my Sky Sports channels on my BT box because my list of Now TV devices has now made too many swaps. Still getting the same error message on the Now TV Entertainment/Cinema channels. 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 8 of 11

Sorry to hear that. It sounds like a fault with your account now.

What happens if you logon to the NowTV website from a PC or Laptop?

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 9 of 11

I can access sport and the entertainment channels through my Apple TV Now TV app but not the cinema channels.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 10 of 11

That does sound like an account problem. Hopefully one of the mods will pick up on it, they work for BT and have the resources to correct such faults

0 Ratings