Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 41 of 94

Re: NowTV Channels in EPG Unavailable

Go to solution

Echo what's said above. FWIW I did yet another factory reset and BT TV returned minus NOW TV. Cycled through the NOW TV error sequence on EPG and after prompt went to devices in my NOW TV account, unchecked a redundant device from my list and hey presto it's working again. Thing here is I'm not even at the six device limit. No idea what any of this is about but I don't pay BT to come up with my own solutions to their problems. It absolutely needs sorting. 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 42 of 94

Go to solution

I am actually fuming all day I’ve not been able to watch no channels That I want to ! Why should I have to keep coming back for help why should I have to reset my box every other day !!! Time and time again! I want this sorted and I want it sorted fast ! Can’t get throught online can’t get through on phone ! 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 43 of 94

Go to solution

I am actually fuming all day I’ve not been able to watch no channels That I want to ! Why should I have to keep coming back for help why should I have to reset my box every other day !!! Time and time again! I want this sorted and I want it sorted fast ! Can’t get throught online can’t get through on phone ! Plus I’ve reset my box and that’s not worked !!! What kind of service is this 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
BT TV Expert
Message 44 of 94

Go to solution

Hi @Donnarobbo112 

I'm really sorry you've encountered this issue again!

I've fixed it a further time, if you check for a software update it will restore service.

I have found the cause of the problem on our side and working with the relevant people to fix it.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
BT TV Expert
Message 45 of 94

Go to solution

@YorkshireLakeside 

Yours is also fixed again, sorry, same issue as above, if you complete a software update they should reappear.

Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 46 of 94

Go to solution

Working again thanks 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 47 of 94

Go to solution

Hi, following a factory reset on Sunday I've lost BT TV again, that's everything, for the sixth or seventh time since March 10th. Please advise how to resolve this. All software updates and apps are installed automatically so I'm not missing anything there. I have requested a new set top  box as part of Big Sport package in the hopes this will resolve issue and was told last week this was on the way but not recieved it yet. I have called and emailed BT and frankly been sent round the houses and cannot be bothered to ring generic numbers or have my emails returned unseen by people who can't help. 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 48 of 94

Go to solution

Hi Darren

Are you able to help me? I've got most recent software update and have done a reset to keep recordings but I've not got Now TV channels but app works fine

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 49 of 94

Go to solution

Hi @KeatonWT is there any error code or message when you try to access the Now TV channels?

cheers
John

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 50 of 94

Go to solution

Only I need to set up the channels, then clicking ok takes me to Get Now TV on BT TV page

0 Ratings