cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Phil2303
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

NowTV and Watch list

I have a second BT TV box (extra £5 a month) and whilst my NOWTV app perfectly fine when I am selecting films and programs to ‘add to My TV’ they appear on my watchlist within the app itself but not on the ‘Watch list’ on my YouView TV - any help would be much appreciated! 

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Phil2303
Beginner
Message 2 of 4

Re: NowTV and Watch list

To add to this. I’ve just realised that Neither of my BT TV boxes now link to NOWTV when I select ‘add to watchlist’ 

0 Ratings
zulu17
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 3 of 4

Hi @Phil2303 

Youview does not allow a programme  to be added to the (Youview) Watchlist directly from an  On Demand app.

If you use the Now Tv app to add to My TV you are (only) adding it to the Now  TV App watchlist. That would be visible on the Now Tv App on other devices,  That action would not add the programme to the BT TV (Youview) watchlist,

The BT TV (Youview) Watchlist can be managed as described 

https://support.youview.com/youview-box/on-demand-players-apps/how-do-i-add-content-to-my-watch-list...

Phil2303
Beginner
Message 4 of 4

thanks very much. It’s odd because it used to work. I would watch a programme on NOWTV app (just to confirm this is not a phone app but the app on my tv synched to the BT YV box) and when I would click ‘add to my TV’ it would appear on the Watchlist on my YouView Watchlist but seems to have no stopped working 

0 Ratings