cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 2

Ordered a BT Pro but told to return old box?

Hi!,  Today i  phoned BT to try and order a Pro TV box, very polite female advisor answered and was chatty and very helpful, had been thinking about ordering it for some time, but now the wifi only option appears to be working, decided to go for it, also ordered a further wifi disc at the same time. No problem with that, box and disc should be with me in a few days.  Upon checking the order details on MYBT i  noticed a request for the return of my previous box, a DTR T2100 youview model, otherwise will be charged £85.   The thing is, i am sure i have had this box for quite a few years now, have checked on my BT account and emails for the last few years but cannot seem to find a record of it,( it was sent to me as a replacement as my previous 2100 stopped working), i was hoping i could have kept it as a spare, if i have to send it back, no problem, i will do that, but sure i had the box before the end of 2019 and you can keep boxes sent before that time? (unless my memory is playing tricks!).

Many Thanks for any help!

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Re: Ordered a BT Pro but told to return old box?

If you received the box you have now before 13th Dec 2019 then it's yours to keep but BT are legally obliged to offer you a recycling service regardless.

0 Ratings