cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
LastHussar
Message 1 of 3

Personalising the interface

Is there anyway whatso ever to improve the guide on the youview box.  All we seem to have is the unsatisfactory 'hide' a channel

My previous freeview box allowed personalised lists - this meant you could put the channels in an order you wanted rather than have them scattered at random through the list.  At the momenet I have 1 - 2 - 3 -  4 BBC News.  Five is some way down. Any way to reorder them?  The personal list also had the advantage that you hit the number on the list, rather than channel number, so BBC 1 was - 1, not 101.

Is there anyway to have a brief programme description pop up, rather than have to hit 'i' then exit on each programme?

On the in programme guide - anyway to change the length of time its on screen - it disappears to quickly.  Can this give a programme description?

Tags (1)
0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
gomezz
Recognised Expert
Message 2 of 3

Re: Personalising the interface

According to Youview the interface has been designed to be the best available by a team of highly qualified and experienced experts who know what is best for you and is unimprovable.   I call that attitude Appleitis. 😉

0 Ratings
LastHussar
Message 3 of 3

Re: Personalising the interface

How stupid of me - obviously I NEED the kids channels, which will only be used occassionally for nieces and nephews, to be more accessable than the channels I watch everyday, which NEED to be scattered at random.

0 Ratings