cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KernowChris
Expert
Message 11 of 22

Re: Picture Stutters on Freeview and the additional channels unless I remove and reinsert the HDMI c

Go to solution

Hi SeanD, 

Worked ok for most of the week following the update, have set box to UHD again since Thurs, sadly tonight the problem has recurred, whilst on BBC ONE HD. Maybe you can pass this observation on to the team as more evidence in their discussions with Sony. 

0 Ratings
Community Manager
Community Manager
Message 12 of 22

Re: Picture Stutters on Freeview and the additional channels unless I remove and reinsert the HDMI c

Go to solution

Hi @KernowChris

Thanks for letting me know and I will certainly pass this on to YouView.  Very disappointing I am sure Smiley Sad

Community ManagerSeanD
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings
KernowChris
Expert
Message 13 of 22

Go to solution

Is there any news from YouView/BT/Sony on this issue? Had to go through a full reset routine before MCY-PSG this evening, the judder was back with avengance. 

0 Ratings
Telecom89
Recognised Expert
Message 14 of 22

Go to solution

Does turning off Sony's motionflow help?

0 Ratings
KernowChris
Expert
Message 15 of 22

Go to solution

No, it manifests itself with sporadic tearing of the screen.  

0 Ratings
Community Manager
Community Manager
Message 16 of 22

Go to solution

@KernowChris wrote:

Is there any news from YouView/BT/Sony on this issue? Had to go through a full reset routine before MCY-PSG this evening, the judder was back with avengance. 

Hi @KernowChris,

I will see what I can find out.  Very disappointing that this issue is back with a vengeance after what appeared to be an improvement Smiley Sad

I will get back to you as soon as I get an update.

Cheers

Sean

Community ManagerSeanD
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings
patelc7
Contributor
Message 17 of 22

Go to solution

FYI this is a Sony issue.

I have had a fault logged with Sony since last June.  I am on my third

Sony TV since then and they are about to swap it again.

they have admitted to me it's their issue, but they are very poor in telling their customers.

the TV I have is the 9305c 65 inch.  I saw it on the same model 55inch one as well.  

it's not just with the Yoiview stb, it's been seen when running Netflix from the tv.  

Sony have been very poor.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
patelc7
Contributor
Message 18 of 22

Go to solution

new Sony update today so that may solve it 

Tags (1)
0 Ratings
royce8
Beginner
Message 19 of 22

Go to solution

Hi,can you tell me what is exactly going wrong with the sony (x93c) televisions ? thanks

0 Ratings
royce8
Beginner
Message 20 of 22

Go to solution
Hello patelc7, what are sony saying about the stuttering problem you are getting ? is it something in one of the microchips that's causing the stutter picture ?
0 Ratings