Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PB55
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 4

Pixelation on some Internet Channels.

Good evening.

Has anyone else been suffering from extreme picture pixelation/breakup especially on recorded programmes. The channel with the most frequency is Alibi HD. No issues on the terrestial SD/HD channels. 

Connected to HH5 via ethernet cat 6e (7 metres) - average download speed is 36 Mbps. No other device using the internet/HH5 at the time of recording.

I have unplugged the power supply from the back of the YouView box and am leaving it so until tomorrow morning.

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Pixelation on some Internet Channels.

Hi @PB55,

I haven't noticed anyone else mentioning issues about that channel recently.

When you watch the channel normally have you noticed the same issues or is it only happening when you record a programme?

Thanks

DanielS

Community ModeratorDannyS
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings
Bobbs
Contributor
Message 3 of 4

Re: Pixelation on some Internet Channels.

I can confirm that I'm also having the same problems. It seems that it's when I record programmes. 

Yet another niggle thats making me realise that I may have made the wrong decision.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Bobbs
Contributor
Message 4 of 4

Re: Extra Channels Breaking Up

Hi

Many thanks.

my phone is fine, no noises or crackles. I'm being dense but I have the new home hub and don't see any troubleshooting tab or box. 

I really dont don't see what I can copy/paste. I'm on my iPad so not sure if that makes a difference to what I see.

all I know is I'm trying to watch a programme from Crime & Investigation channel and the amount of breakups and pauses make it unpleasant to watch. I'm watching more Netflix and Amazon prime through my to than the channels I'm paying for. 

I think im just getting a bit fed up as in the 13 days since we switched there have been constant niggles that when put all together really detract from the BT experience

0 Ratings