Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Recognised Expert
Message 21 of 25

Re: Poor HD picture quality on DTR-T4000

Go to solution

@PaulSkwrote:

...We've investigated this thoroughly and have made some significant improvements to the HD Picture quality on the Ultra HD 4K box...

Credit where credit's due, I have noticed a much sharper picture for a while now and wondered if anything had changed in the recent updates, thank you.

I know you are busy but turning your attention to the reported audio drop outs on BT Sport channels (and some others, I get it on Sky Sports Main Event as well), would be very handy. 😁

Highlighted
Expert
Message 22 of 25

Go to solution

Any more details? My old by box is hooked up to a monitor that I was given using a HDMI to DVI-d converter nothing else I have send to work with this set up? Does it change the refresh frequencies at all?

0 Ratings
Highlighted
BT TV Expert
Message 23 of 25

Go to solution

'GlasgowWoman' 😂

Sorry Glasgowgman - must be my poor eyesight... Rest assured I do a lot of testing myself to guarantee your picture quality...

🙄

0 Ratings
Highlighted
BT TV Expert
Message 24 of 25

Go to solution

@srpsrp wrote:

Any more details? My old by box is hooked up to a monitor that I was given using a HDMI to DVI-d converter nothing else I have send to work with this set up? Does it change the refresh frequencies at all?

No change to refresh frequency which will normally be P50 providing the TV supports that.

You don't need to do anything or change anything - all DTR-T4000 users should see an improvement in HD picture quality, thanks to an adjustment to the video processing setting in the Broadcom chip. 

Using the HDMI to DVI-D converter won't make any difference. You'll still see the benefit. 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 25 of 25

Go to solution

Thanks @PaulSk 

I had noticed a change but thought my eyesight was improving......fat chance 😂

The HD picture quality was my only gripe with the box so it's encouraging to now have the box outputting at its best, regardless of the source being HD or UHD 😀

0 Ratings